Monday, June 9, 2008

Lovely Ladies

Here they are... as promised! I took over 100 pictures of these beauties and here are a sampling of my favorites. As I have said before, photography to me is purely a hobby, any talent it may seem I have comes to me as purely accidental! Hopefully, my brother will love these pictures I took of his lovely wife and beautiful daughters.









One of my personal favorites is this series of three. An image of each of the girls with mom and the special bond between mother and daughter.

2 comments:

jheiman said...

I agree you have amazing talent, of course, the 4 four ladies that are your subject matter are beautiful as well. Scott is a lucky man!

Joe "Mama"

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joe "Mama", I appreciate your comments and I agree... the subjects really make the photos work. Thanks again, I really do appreciate it!