Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Flickr Photostream

I don't know if many of you have ever used Flickr but I thought I would share it with you. Somewhat because I really have nothing else to share but feel the need to update my blog every few days! Flickr is a website which lets you create "photostreams" or albums of different images and / or photographs. It's a great tool to use for sharing your work with other people or getting opinions on your pieces. I have uploaded some of my photography and artwork to Flickr and I have added a link to my flickr photostream, click here.

I have used flickr to allow my "customers" to see designs I have created for them, I have uploaded images to use in a digital photography forum and I have uploaded photos simply as a way to share them. I also like to use flickr to see other peoples work, it's definately a way to get inspired and see things from another persons perspective.

If you have a minute or two, check it out following the link above, from there, you can browse different public photostreams and see the amazing talent people have out there. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: