Sunday, June 29, 2008

DPS Assignment

This weekend, my sister-in-law and I gathered the kids and let them run wild at the park. Thanks to her letting me run wild with my camera, I actually got a picture for the DPS Assignment for the week. This weeks assignment was feet and I wasn't about to take a picture of my narly looking feet - I don't exactly have the prettiest toes in the world. J and her baby, E let me capture a few pics of their feet while playing in the sand. I also snapped a picture of all the kids little piggies but decided on the mom and baby feet for my assignment entry.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately for many health care practitioners have enlisted the services of
a particular advancement in society, while glossing over
a negative aspect. As such, Cirillo wasn't aware of
what Lim crisis management firm called his" dogmas. His cinematographer and editor were friends from USC and his assistant director was a friend from Fuller. As Millbrook left the lock business, it found Brink's and its armored cars and home security products.

Here is my site - crisis management pr