Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Business of Being a Mommy

Picture this....

You're at the park chatting with another stay at home mom about her three kids running rampant with your two kids. After watching the kids play for an hour or so and getting to know her, you both decide to get the kids together again. She is scrambling for an old receipt and stray crayon in her purse to scribble her name and number on, you whip out this:



I know, I know... You're thinking: You've GOT to be kidding me!

Well, I'm not... It's a Mommy Card - I met a lady last night and as we talked about our kids and what not, I told her I would email her something (I was drinking and don't remember what though, so if you happen to be reading this (and you know who you are) drop me a little reminder!!)... Anyway, I told her to give me her email address and grabbed a keno slip and a crayon, by the time I slid them across the table she's whipping this thing out, "Here," she says, "it's my mommy card...".

What an awesome idea!! I know several stay at home mommies out there always looking for something to do with another stay at home family, why not make the contact part easy on everyone. You've got your name, number, email and kids names (as a friendly reminder) - you can put as much or as little information on them as you want, personalize your image and next time you find the perfect SAHM to hang out with for some well deserved play time, whip out a card! So, point of my story - I'm starting a trend, and you're spreading the word!

If you are a SAHM and you want some really cool Mommy Cards, contact me.... I'll hook you up! Tell your SAHM mommy friends... I think it's a great idea, they're cheap, easy to keep and if I was a SAHM I would totally have these!

Oh, and by the way - the mommy card shown above isn't real, it's a fake. The kids aren't anyone I know - I googled them, the name is made up as is the info. So, if you try to contact Miss Jennie Wilson and her two kids, you will be sadly disappointed. So sorry.

No comments: