Friday, June 13, 2008

By Special Request....

This past November my younger sister had a baby and gave to me nephew number two. As tradition says, myself and my sister-in-laws had a baby shower for her and naturally, I did the invitations. My sister K and her husband R are avid Husker fans so I opted to go with a Husker football theme. The invitations were based on a game ticket and I recreated the Husker logo to fit the baby's name. They turned out pretty cute and I had several comments from people who had to read them twice to figure out it wasn't actually a ticket but a baby shower invitation. Just another option for anyone looking for themed invitations or designs in general, take a look:



Thanks to my sis, K, for suggesting this post - suggestions are always welcome!

On another note, I have to say I am thrilled to see some of you actually subscribed to my blog! It is such a HUGE compliment to me and my talents and I truly appreciate your interest. Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see and I will do my best to make it happen. Thanks again!

No comments: