Friday, August 22, 2008

The Eyes Have It

So I didn't get my images posted by the end of last week like I had hoped. However, this kind of works out well because I decided to use one of the images from last weekend for the DPS Assignment anyway. The assignment this week is "The Eyes Have It" - there are a ton of goregeous eyes posted for the assignment so I decided to take a different approach... I'm reaching so bear with me! My entry for the assignment are the "eyes" that lead you down a dark and winding road.

TheEyesHaveIt

This is my younger brother, J, and his wife, T's Galaxie. They've put alot of heart and soul in to this car and it is beautiful. Someday, maybe we'll have a car like that. Here are a few additional pics of J & T's car along with a few of my aunt and uncles car.

JT001

JT002

PA001

PA002

PA003

No comments: