Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy Busy Busy....

Tis the season for.... well, booked weekends and exhausting engagements. For the next three weeks we have three graduation parties, one housewarming, one birthday and little time for anything else! No wonder summer always seems too short.

Two of the graduations are my cousins. I had the pleasure of creating my cousin, Wally's graduation invitations. This was supposed to be a quick first draft to get out to his friends for the last day of school. He and his family (and I) like it so well, we printed it out on the "good" paper and sent them out the rest of the invitees. Not too shabby for a first draft!



I am also working diligently on a DVD scrapbook for his party. I will upload that for viewing once it is completed. It's a challenge to make something that you know should tug at the heartstings of the parents yet still be tough enough not to humiliate the poor guy in front of his friends. Should be interesting!

No comments: