Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lucky Number Seven

The latest addition to our family arrived late last week. This makes a total of seven grandchildren on my side of the family... thus the title: Lucky Number Seven. My younger brother and his wife welcomed a handsome little boy, Zackary. Here are a few snapshots from the hospital, I am hoping to get to their house one day this weekend and take some more "professional" type photos. I haven't had the chance to experiment with newborn photos and I'm ready for my chance. Poor Zackary... he's my little guinea pig!







This weekend I also have the opportunity to go along with a professional friend of mine to take newborn photos. I have really gotten addicted to photography and wish I was better... what better opportunity than to be able to shadow a professional and maybe learn some tricks of the trade!

No comments: