Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lucy is turning FOUR!

I took her 4-Year pictures the other day. DISASTER! Holy cow! I am going to have to accept the fact that either, A. I am lacking the talent of photography or B. I am lacking the discipline of my children (what the hell, maybe both!). Either way, of the 50 shots I took, I got a total of four that actually look decent. Lucy apparently only has one "pose" mastered and anytime I tried to get her to do something different, it just wouldn't work! Ha!









I would be interested in hearing what everyone thinks of these pictures. Any suggestions or ideas.... or just your thoughts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Lucy does know what works for her! Perfection!!! A natural model with all the instincts and attitude!

Love,
Aunt Laurice*

Anonymous said...

Lucy is a doll! She's got that serious bombshell pose down pat. She looks so much older than 4. I can't believe she's that old already. I remember when you brought her into the office right after she was born. A little ball of cuteness with dark black hair.

Great photography Amy!
Talk to you later,
Cara