Monday, October 20, 2008

My Capture

I don't know how many of you watch the news - or for that matter - WOWT, Channel 6. No, I'm not endorsing any specific channel (nor do I watch any other newscast except channel 6!) But anyway.... Channel 6 is having a contest and for the next 8 weeks I am attempting to enter. The contest is titled "Picture Perfect" and it is a photography contest.... see how it caught my attention! So the first week was sports and considering I'm not a big sports fan, I didn't have any pictures worth submitting nor the opportunity to take a picture. This week, is pets. We are a house with three dogs, a fish and a fake lizard, I think I might have a fighting chance!! Here are the four pictures I submitted, keep in mind, not all these animals call my house a home.....

Sleepy Gage

Farm Pet

Buddy

Dream Pet

No comments: