Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Super Sneak Peek

I took pictures of my nephew, S, a few weeks back and I am just getting around to processing them (I know, slacker!!) Anyway, this is a sneak peek of his pictures, although this image didn't actually come from our "session". This was taken a few weeks earlier at my younger brothers house. I felt I better give something to look at and hopefully soon, I will post a massive amount of pictures of this handsome young man.



It's a nice image of a grandfather giving his grandson his first driving lesson. Very fitting as my dad is a professional truck driver, although very rarely does he take his doubles off-roading as you would in this jeep!

Please stay tuned for more images. I swear, I have a whole bunch of stuff to share with everyone!

No comments: