Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's been so long....

WoW! I feel like I haven't been here in ages, I guess with the holidays and all, I've lost track of time. But I'm back and ready to roll. I hope all had a safe and fun Fourth of July, I picked the image below in honor of the holiday, this is one of my many favorites from the celebration.



A quick update on myself, still, no job.... I have decided to wait a couple weeks on pulling the kids from daycare as I have had a few possible leads and a few interviews. So far nothing has panned out, even the one I had my heart set on. I suppose the right job is out there, I just have to be patient. Even without a job, a girl still has to splurge occasionally.... right?? Well, the other night, I went to Walgreens and they had an assortment of attitude t-shirts for kids. This particular shirt is Max all the way and I absolutely had to share this with you.



Yes, you are reading the shirt correctly.... It says, "Lock Up Your Daughters". I thought Jeff would be upset with me spending money but all he could say was, "he needed that shirt last weekend..."

I have a few design projects coming up so stay tuned for some new designs by yours truly!

No comments: